Thursday, January 8, 2009

Government Intrusions

I am sick to my core of government getting into my personal individual life. Every living day the government thugs intrude more into our lives and for some reason we just accept it. Take the traffic laws for example. if you think that any of the laws, from speeding to cell phone use, are designed for your public safety, think again.

The laws are there for one reason and only one reason: to dig deeper into your pocket. Without any reliable studies, the money-hungry California legislature passed a law last year barring the use of cell phones while driving. This year the a-holes added text messaging. Question-what about pushing all the buttons in my phone necassary to set up the fucking bluetooth so that I can comply with the draconian law? Sooner or later I'm going to get a ticket as I prepare to follow the law.

Here in LA County our mass transit creates a climate ready to explode. We are on the honor system in our mass transit system. That means you board the trains freely whether you have a ticket or not but you are supposed to have bought a ticket. If not, you are subject to a random search by the Nazi sherrifs who ask to see your ticket. Lost it? Too bad. When I get the money, I plan on challenging the dumbass deputy on his authority to search me without a warrant. I'm taking the thing as high as I have to to establish the law that they have no such authority. The governments grunts will invade my life no further. Fuck them and those that succumb to them.

No more Hardball for now. I've recieved no comments and will not waste my wonderful words. Let me know if you really want to see more.

No comments: